Thursday 24 June 2010

Booking Through Thursday

''Do you read book reviews? Do you let them change your mind about reading/not reading a particular book?'' I read tons and tons of book reviews. I watch them on youtube, I read them on blogs, libraything, goodreads, and amazon. If a books got really good reviews and I like the sound of it then I’ll definitely buy it. If I want a book that’s got bad reviews I’ll usually leave it unless I like some of the authors other books or there’s something that makes me think I’ll enjoy it regardless. I mainly find out about books through reviews so a lot of what I buy is based on peoples reviews. However sometimes I’ll check out some of the reviews for other books that a blogger has written and if we tend not to like the same things I won’t let their reviews put me off!

2 comments :

  1. If I like specific authors the reviews won't sway me even if the reviews are bad.

    Here is mine

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/06/booking.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book reviews can sway me, in fact, I may seek out a review of a book if I'm interested. My time is so short that I don't want to waste it reading something I will wish I hadn't! :) Found you on the hop, great blog!!
    ~Lily
    www.neverfadingwood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts, opinions, and input make my day and help make this blog a better place, I reply to all comments so don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo