Thursday 24 June 2010

Review for Before I fall by Lauren Oliver

Every review that I’ve read for this book has been positive and mine will be no exception. I’m so glad that I’ve read this book and can now see what all the fuss is about. It’s perfect. I absolutely adored it. Definitely in my top favourite books of all time. I could gush about how much I loved it all day long. The writing is gorgeous. The story original and funny and easy but at the same time heartbreaking and complex and layered. I cant really say what this book is about without giving the whole plot away but if you enjoyed If I Stay by Gayle Forman or Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher I’d definitely recommend picking this book up. I can’t believe this is a debut novel and I will without hesitation pick up the next book Lauren Oliver brings out. Recommended to anyone and everyone, 5 stars. My Rating 5/5 stars *****
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo