Thursday 24 June 2010

Review for Fallen by Lauren Kate

First of all I have to say that the cover for this book is GORGEOUS. Definitely one of my favourite covers ever and yes I’m one of those people who get lured in by pretty covers so I snatched this one up without knowing that much about it. After reading some reviews I found out that it’s about angels and forbidden love the kinds of topics that I love so I bumped it up on the TBR pile to read soon. Wow is all I can say. When I picked it up I didn’t want to stop reading I loved everything about it the writing the characters the plot. It reminded me a lot of The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong which is one of my favourite books so if you liked that I would strongly recommend Fallen. I love the title of the book as well I guess mostly it implies fallen angels but I also think it represented Luce and Daniel falling in love when their loves forbidden. I was really excited to find out that there’s going to be a second book in the series Torment out in September so I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for that. A lot of people have said that Fallen is very similar to another book out at the moment with yet another gorgeous cover Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick and it seems like you prefer one over the other. I have Hush, Hush waiting to be read on my bookshelf so I’m excited to read that soon and if it’s as good as Fallen then I’m in for an awesome read. Loved it and would fully recommend it 5 stars from me. My Rating 5/5 stars *****
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo