Thursday 24 June 2010

Thursday 13 (1)

Hey guys I thought I’d try taking part in Thursday 13 it sounds like fun. My Thursday 13 is going to be 13 books I can’t wait to come out this year (in order!) 1.) Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead I love this series so much guys and this is the final book definitely the one I’m most excited for this year. Comes out 7th December 2.) Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins Another series I love so much and again it’s the final book! *sobs* Comes out 25th August. 3.) Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl Loved the first one. Crazy excited for this. Out 28th Oct 4.) Linger by Maggie Stiefvater Adored Shiver. Sooo excited for this especially after reading the first bit! 21st July not long! Eeeep! 5.) Torment by Lauren Kate Sooo loved the first book. Love books on angels this ones my favourite so far. 30th Sep 6.) Firelight by Sophie Jordan I’m writing a book about dragons so I’m really eager to read this one as it sounds amazing! 7th Sep 7.) Matched by Allyson Condie Love the cover. Love the sound of it. Excited! 2nd Dec 8.) The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff How creepy is this cover? Sounds awesome! 21st Sep 9.) The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, & June by Robin Benway Audrey, wait is such a great book so I’m really excited for this one although some reviews I’ve read haven’t been so great for it. 3rd Aug Not long! 10.) The Maze Runner by James Dashner This has such good reviews from folks in the US I’m so glad it’s finally being published over here in the UK! Something to fill the hole left by The hunger games maybe? 2nd Aug Not long!! 11.) Forget You by Jennifer Echols Heard great things about this one and the covers so pretty! 20th July super soon! 12.) The Duff: Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger This one sounds right up my street. Looking forward to it. 7th Sep 13.) Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen Loved her luxe series so really looking forward to this one! 12th Oct So there you have it my 13 most eagerly anticipated books of this year out of all the books coming out in the whole wide world. What are you excited for?

1 comment :

  1. i think our choices match - i will get them for myself too :)

    http://bit.ly/9bHY6v

    bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts, opinions, and input make my day and help make this blog a better place, I reply to all comments so don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo