Monday 5 July 2010

8 things I’m lovin’ Monday! (The first)

Hey guys I have literally nothing to do tonight so I thought hey why not spend some time on a random post for my blog? And then I thought oh but wait why don’t I read? But then I figured I’m way too tired to concentrate on reading so here I am doing a random post. I might make it a regular thing I don’t know I’ll see how much people like it. But basically its not really that book related its just going to be 8 things that I’m loving at this moment in time. I duno I just thought it would be a fun thing to do and a way for you guys to get to know me better outside of books. So here we go my very first 8 things I’m lovin’ Monday! 1.) Lush bath products This stuff is amazing guys it smells gorgeous and is perfect to unwind with in the bath after a long day, they sell bath bombs, shower jelly, bath smoothies and many more yummy things, go head over to the site and treat yourselves! 2.) Book journals Book journals are great for all you book lovers. It’s a great way to keep your reading organized and write down books you want and when there coming out and things. I love mine I don’t know what I’d do with out it. This ones the actual one I own. 3.) Ian Somerhalder This man is gorgeous and plays the lovely Damon in vampire diaries, need I say more? I mean seriously look at him! 4.) Ice blasts The perfect summer drink. 5.) Book lights One of the best inventions ever for sure! (again the actual one I have) 6.) Followers! My followers make me happy and I love being a follower of other peoples blogs 7.) Pixie Lott I’m really loving her music right now especially her latest single Turn it up. I really need to buy her album… 8.) Youtube A place to watch some of my favourite bloggers talk about books :) If you’d like to see more of these or want to do your own 8 things I’m lovin’ Monday leave me a comment!

2 comments :

  1. Found you through Lady Violet. :) The Icy Blast sounds awesome! And who wouldn't love a book light?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lush is great!
    I just gave you an award on my blog: http://alisoncanread.blogspot.com/2010/07/prolific-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts, opinions, and input make my day and help make this blog a better place, I reply to all comments so don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo