Wednesday 7 July 2010

Book-Hauling Road Trip! ♥

Hey guys I have some very exciting bookish news! Between next Monday and Wednesday I am going on a book crawling road trip from one book shop to another with my bestie whom also loves to read Rachel. Please go check out her blog HERE you guys she’s my reading twin so if you enjoy following me I’m sure you’ll love her blog too :) So we’ll be buying lots of books, visiting some awesome bookshops, doing some vlogs together and reviews on books we’ve both read and loved. There may also be just some random documentations of the trip which will be uber fun so look out for those! I’m so excited and can’t wait to share the trip with you guys! Also my other lovely bookish friend Ellie had recently started her own book blog. She co owns a lovely little bookshop called Bookend, and is just an all round awesome person so please go check out her blog inserts Mr. Linky. Oh oh and I also won my very first blogger award, from alisoncanread can you guys tell I’m super happy right now? Hope your all having a great Wednesday :)

1 comment :

  1. Sounds like fun! Maybe my friends and I can do some book shopping before summer's over. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts, opinions, and input make my day and help make this blog a better place, I reply to all comments so don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo