Friday 8 October 2010

Book Bloggers Hop & Follow My Book Blog Friday!

Hello to all my wonderful followers and to hopefully some potential new ones! This Friday I’m participating in The Book Bloggers hop which is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books and Follow my Book Blog Friday that’s hosted over at Parajunkee's View if you wish to take part please stop by there and sign the Mr Linky. This week’s question from the hop is… What's your favorite beverage while reading or blogging, if any? Is it tea, coffee, water, a glass of wine, or something else? My answer: If I’m reading late into the night I definitely need some sort of caffeine! In summer my drug of choice is either a cold red bull or coke, and in the winter I love a big mug of hot chocolate. Me reading with a glass of wine is very funny! I’ve only done that once or twice and I usually end up talking to the book with “Nooos!!!” and “Awwwss” I tend to do that anyway on crucial parts of a story but with a glass of wine it’s pretty much over anything bad or good and if there’s any raunchy scenes I get all giggly like a little girl so whilst it’s a fun experience it’s not one that I repeat often! As for blogging it’s just the same really although I’ve never blogged whilst drinking – I think that could be disastrous! I hope your all enjoying my blog and I hope some of you decide to follow. I have a lot of exciting stuff coming up over the next few weeks. With 2 giveaways! One being exclusive to followers when I reach my 200 mark. Feel free to leave me a link to your blog and let me know your answer to this week’s question. It’s great to have you all here :)

11 comments :

  1. Hi,found you through FF!
    I'm your newest follower!

    Come check my blog at http://bookstobrightenyourmood.blogspot.com/

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there jess. i don't drink while blogging, agree with u, might be disastrous =) I i also agree that people who love books are good people. high 5 to you. =)Im gonna be your new follower, you have some similar favourite authors with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe I've actually tried drinking wine while reading, I reckon it would be pretty interesting to see what I did :P
    Have a Great Friday hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang it I missed out the crucial word in that sentence I have *not* tried drinking wine whilst reading *sheesh!* Silly brain working faster than I can type :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red bull?! I can't drink the stuff anymore.. had too many red bulls & vodkas in my younger years! hehe

    Come see what's happening at GReads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy HOP! I mainly drink water during the day and diet soda at night to help keep me awake. I have to work during the day so with most of my blogging and reading squeezed into the remaining hours I need all the edge I can get.
    Gosh I couldn't imagine how "loose" my fingers would be if I drank while I blogged. It would be crazy. Have a fun weekend. Come HOP by and visit

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm already a follower... just stopping by to say hi!
    Pris
    www.benterudbookshelf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there. I've never tried Red Bull, does it give you the same jolt as coffee? I drink A LOT of that but just during the day- too much caffeine and I'd be awake allllll night. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping by and following! ;)

    Come to see me at Murphy's Library
    http://www.murphyslibrary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Already a follower! Just stopping by to wish you a happy weekend!

    -Christina

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes i dabbled with the booze and emailing and I had all these confused people saying i didn't respond or didn't answer their questions, so i quit that!
    hahaha
    Just hoping by, following and saying hi.
    If you have any scary or paranormal reviews, intereviews, or giveaways, then make sure to stop by my site and add them (anytime this month) to my Giving me the Creeps October page. I'm hoping to spread the word on some blogs and share the scary all month long!
    TheDiaryofaBookworm.com

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts, opinions, and input make my day and help make this blog a better place, I reply to all comments so don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo