Sunday 17 October 2010

In My Mailbox! Book week of awesome!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren Hey guys, I have had one of my most favourite weeks for books this week. I got some really great books some I’ve been pining over forever! So excited to read all of these and show you guys so let’s get onto the good stuff! Bought Mostly Good Girls by Leila Sales Stork by Wendy Delsol The Twin's Daughter by Lauren Baratz-Logsted Her and Me and You by Lauren Strasnick Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick The Scorch Trials by James Dashner Borrowed/ For Review The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting Department 19 by Will Hill Trash by Andy Mulligan So that’s what I got this week. I’ve only just realised that the books I bought are all hardcovers! I adore the covers for Mostly Good Girls and The Twins Daughter there so pretty! And I’m so excited for Crescendo and The Scorch Trials because I loved Hush Hush and The Maze Runner. I just want to say a big thank you to Rhiana from Rhiana-reads for letting me borrow her copy of The Body Finder very excited to read that one soon especially with Halloween coming up! And a big thank you to harper collins for sending me a SIGNED ARC of Department 19 and to Random House for Trash. If you’ve read any of the books I got this week and want to leave me a comment letting me know what you thought please do and make sure you leave me a link to what you got in your mailbox this week. Here’s to another great week of reading ahead! Psst! In other news I’ve recently reached over 200 followers and so am doing a giveaway exclusive to my followers internationally. One of the prizes will include an ARC of Department 19 which I got a duplicate of this week so if you’re interested in that remember to follow and pop back soon, it should be up over the next couple of days and in the meantime if you’re a UK blogger you can enter my Raised by Wolves giveaway, but hurry as it ends tomorrow! Good luck!

14 comments :

  1. Oh you did have a good week! Hope you enjoy The Body Finder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab week you've had m'dear! Mine has been pretty good although I've already read two and a half of the books I got :S I've been reading too much recently lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Trash but haven't got round to that one yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a great haul this week! I really want to snatch a copy of Her and Me and You and Stork. I'm interested to read your reviews.

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read Trash a while ago and I absolutely LOVED it! I would definitely recommend it! Hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally an awesome book week. I can't wait to hear what you think of TBF! Remember who you must picture as your perfect Jay! lol!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, you have Stork! Let me know what you think! Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books this week! I got Stork too. I can't wait to get to it. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Reading!! I enjoyed Crescendo and hope you do too! Here is my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  11. You picked some great books. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much great stuff! The Twin's Daughter looks great, and I also own [but have not read] The Body Finder. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts, opinions, and input make my day and help make this blog a better place, I reply to all comments so don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo