Wednesday 2 April 2014

March Round Up and Book of the Month


March's Book of the Month is A Hundred Pieces of Me by Lucy Dillon



So last month I didn't get as much read as I wanted to. I caught a cold I couldn't shake off and then I was really busy so my reading took a back seat during the last two weeks of March. Although I didn't read much what I did read was FANTASTIC! Everything got a 4 star rating or higher and there were a couple of books that could rightfully be March's book of the month but in the end I decided to go with A Hundred Pieces of Me. I'm really loving women's fiction this year and this book was so emotionally captivating and offers something really different too. It was such a beautiful, hopeful story about living for now and I know that it's going to have a special place in my heart for the rest of the year. To read more of my thoughts on this book check out my review here.
 

Read in March
19.) Spare Brides by Adele Parks (4*)
20.) A Hundred Pieces of Me by Lucy Dillon (4.5*)
21.) Far From You by Tess Sharpe (4*)
22.) Split Second by Kasie West (4*)
23.) A Kiss in the Dark by Cat Clarke (4.5*)
24.) Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira (4*)

Monthly Book Awards
Best Plot: A Kiss in the Dark by Cat Clarke
Best Writing: Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
Best Cover: A Hundred Pieces of Me by Lucy Dillon
Best Characters: A Kiss in the Dark by Cat Clarke
Best Ending: A Hundred Pieces of Me by Lucy Dillon
Best Romance: Far From You by Tess Sharpe
Most un-put-down-able: A Kiss in the Dark by Cat Clarke
Most Memorable: A Hundred Pieces of Me by Lucy Dillon
Best Moral: A Kiss in the Dark by Cat Clarke

Top 3 Most Recommended Books: A Hundred Pieces of Me, A Kiss in the Dark and Love Letters to the Dead

Books I’m Looking Forward to Being Released in April
The Break-Up Artist by Philip Siegel
Precious Thing by Colette McBeth
The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa
The Year of the Rat by Clare Furniss
The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick


 What was the best book you read in March? 
And what are you looking forward to reading this month?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo