Friday 5 September 2014

It is Time for a Holiday!

Hello my lovelies! This is just a little post to say that I'm not going to be around for a while. I'm going on holiday for a week on Saturday to a lovely little cottage by the English seaside with my family. The place we're staying at has no Wi-Fi which is going to be a shock to the system let me tell you! But with no internet distractions and blogging commitments for a week I'm hoping to read a lot of books, watch a lot of DVD's, spend some quality time with my family and, if weather permits, have lots of lovely walks along the beach and in the countryside exploring the area.

Because I haven't had a blog break all year I've decided to extend my break when I return just to re-charge my brain, get on top of my September releases and indulge in some other hobbies that tend to get neglected because I spend all of my time blogging! I'm planning on returning to the blog sometime during the middle of September. By then I'm hoping to have the final feature of my room sorted out which is the bookcases so hopefully my books will all be back where they should be and I can start doing book haul posts again. Yay!

I've had such an amazing spring and summer from going to the Divergent premiere, to YALC, to events at Waterstones, to seeing Matilda the Musical. I've met so many online friends in real life and made some new friends along the way! Along with putting my dream room together this summer feels like a fresh start and has done wonders for both my confidence and my mental health. Now I'm ready to enjoy the last rays of summer and look forward to what Autumn has to bring.

I hope your September is full of amazing books, see you soon! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo