Tuesday 23 December 2014

Merry Christmas and Holiday TBR!



Hello everyone! This is just a quick post to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and to let you know that this will be the last blog post from me in 2014. I like to take a blogging break over the holidays to read, relax and spend lots of time with my family. I'll be back posting on January 5th and already have lots of fun things lined up like sharing my favourite books of 2014! Until then I'll still be around on Twitter, Instagram and Goodreads. Thank you for all of your support in 2014 it's been a brilliant year for me and I'm hoping that 2015 will be just as good to me.

Before I go I wanted to share my TBR for the books I want to read over my break...


I've got some festive reads mixed in with some books that I just really want to get around to before the end of the year. Any books that I get for Christmas will also go on my TBR. I'm never sure if I'll read more or less over the holidays - it all depends on what I'm up to really - but I like to have a pile of exciting books to choose from! What are you hoping to read over Christmas? Are there any books I should make a priority?

Keep warm, read lots and eat all of the food! I'll see you in 2015. Merry Christmas!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo