Tuesday 1 March 2016

February Round Up and Book of the Month


February's Book of the Month is Beautiful Broken Things 
by Sara Barnard



If you follow me on Twitter then my favourite book of February won't come as a surprise to you because I've been raving about it every chance I get! So you know that post I did at the start of the month What's a Heroine without a Hero? Well this was a book without a romance which I loved, but more than that it delivered everything I've been wanting from a book about friendship and mental health. This book made me feel all of the feels and captures deep, true, unbreakable friendship so well. I'll be sharing my review for this very soon so stay tuned for more of my thoughts!


Read in February 
19.) Sofia Khan is Not Obliged by Ayisha Malik (4*)
20.) The Case of the Blue Violet by Robin Stevens (4*)
21.) You Sent Me a Letter by Lucy Dawson (3*)
22.) Our Song by Dani Atkins (5*)
23.) Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare (4*)
24.) You by Caroline Kepnes (4.5*)
25.) Beautiful Broken Things by Sara Barnard (5*)
26.) The Forgetting Time by Sharon Guskin (4.5*)
27.) The Little Shop of Happy Ever After by Jenny Colgan (4*)
28.) Amulet: Firelight by Kazu Kibuishi (4.5*)

Monthly Book Awards
Best Plot: The Forgetting Time by Sharon Guskin
Best Writing: You by Caroline Kepnes
Best Cover: Beautiful Broken Things by Sara Barnard
Best Characters: You by Caroline Kepnes
Best Ending: Beautiful Broken Things by Sara Barnard
Best Romance: Our Song by Dani Atkins
Best Friendship: Beautiful Broken Things by Sara Barnard
Most un-put-down-able: Our Song by Dani Atkins
Most Memorable: Beautiful Broken Things by Sara Barnard
Best Moral: The Forgetting Time by Sharon Guskin

Top 3 Most Recommended Books: Beautiful Broken Things, Our Song, You

Books I’m Looking Forward to Being Released in March 
Jolly Foul Play by Robin Stevens
Between You and Me by Lisa Hall
The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner
The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
Flawed by Cecelia Ahern
Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor

 What was your favourite book of February? 
 And what are you looking forward to reading in March?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo