Wednesday 27 September 2017

Harry Potter Book Tag!

Hi guys, I've loved reading everybody's answers for the Harry Potter Book Tag recently so when my lovely friend Faye did the tag earlier today and opened it up to everyone I knew I just had to do it because who doesn't love talking about Harry Potter right!?


What house are you in? 
Hufflepuff! Although I definitely have some strong Ravenclaw traits too, especially when it comes to books.

What is your patronus? 
A white stallion - he's super pretty and I couldn't be happier.

What is your wand? 
Rowan wood with a Unicorn hair core 11" and Quite Bendy flexibility. I love that I've got rowan wood because according to Pottermore it is "reputed to be more protective than any other, and in my experience renders all manner of defensive charms especially strong and difficult to break. It is commonly stated that no dark witch or wizard ever owned a rowan wand, and I cannot recall a single instance where one of my own rowan wands has gone on to do evil in the world." So I think my wand paired with the fact that I'm a Hufflepuff means that it's very unlikely that I'll ever go dark!

What would your boggart be? 
Probably somebody that I love in pain or hurting.

What position would you play in Quidditch? 
Lololol me? Sport? I'll be in the kitchens smuggling snacks for everyone after the match.

Would you be a pure blood, half blood or muggle born?
Muggle born as neither of my parents have read Harry Potter. 

What job would you want to have after graduating Hogwarts? 
I'd love to be a Magizoologist possibly specializing in dragons.

Which of the deathly hallows would you choose? 
The Invisibility Cloak I'd love to be able to sneak around undetected.

Favourite book?
Goblet of Fire for sure! It has the Yule Ball, Dragons and Cedric Diggory what more could you want?

Least favourite book?
Order of the Phoenix. I just remember finding it overly long and boring at times but honestly I love them all!

Favourite film? 
Deathly Hallows Part 2 - there's so much action and it gives me all of the feels!

Least favourite film? 
Same as the books, Order of the Phoenix.

Favourite character? 
It alternates between Hermione, Luna and Neville depending on the day.

Least favourite/most hated character? 
Umbridge, obviously.

Favourite teacher at Hogwarts? 
Remus Lupin I love him so much and find his opinions on chocolate to be spot on.

Least favourite teacher at Hogwarts? 
Either Umbridge or the Carrows *shudders*

Do you have any unpopular opinions about the series? 
I don't think so...

If you could save one character from the finale battle who would you save?
Oh god this question is just MEAN for making me choose, but probably Lupin because he's one of my favourite characters and also because then at least poor Teddy can grow up with a parent.

END


That was so much fun! 
If you'd like to take part then consider yourself TAGGED!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo