Sunday 22 September 2013

Letterbox Love (33)



Letterbox Love is a meme hosted by Lynsey @ Narratively Speaking for UK based book bloggers to showcase the books that they’ve received each week.

 Proof Copies for Review


World After by Susan Ee
This was a total surprise from the publishers and I'm so excited! I read and loved Angelfall earlier this year and I can't wait to read this!
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
I have heard literally nothing but good things for this book and it will be Leila Sales' debut here in the UK. I've heard great things for all of her books and can't wait to check her out as an author.
Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano
I'm a big fan of Lauren's The Chemical Garden trilogy and so when I got this in the post I had to read it straight away. This new world is incredible! I've finished it and I'll have a review up soon so keep an eye out for that.
The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Jennifer has so many interesting sounding books out but I haven't picked one up yet! The Naturals sounds very Ally Carter like so I'm going to have to check this one out!

 For Review/ Bought


Because it is My Blood by Gabrielle Zevin
Finally! I'm so happy that this sequel has finally been published in the UK but it's been so long since I read the first book that I can't remember what happened at all. I might have to re-read if I have time or talk nicely to the Recaptains! ;)
Haze by Paula Weston
I really like this Aussie Angel series. I read the first book in January this year so everything is still pretty fresh and I'm looking forward to picking this up soon.
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
I've read and loved Fangirl and Eleanor and Park. I didn't own Attachments. I had to buy it right? I want to read this before the year is over in between review books. 2013 has been full of Rainbow!
The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
I read and liked the first book in this series but I wasn't crazy about it like some people seem to be. I've heard people say they enjoyed this sequel even more so I decided to buy it. I think I'll be adding this to my Halloween TBR.

 Netgalley/Edelweiss E-Books 
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge 
This is a 2014 release being pitched as Graceling meets Beauty and the Beast. It sounds awesome and like something I would love! 
Model Misfit by Holly Smale 
Geek Girl was such a cute and fun read and I'm really looking forward to this sequel. 
Covet by Tracey Garvis-Graves 
On The Island was a book that I was absolutely addicted to. I can't wait to read this new book from Tracey! 

 As always thank you to the lovely publishing folk for the review copies. If you decided to do a Letterbox Love, Book Haul, IMM, Showcase Sunday, Mailbox Monday or whatever else featuring the books you got this week leave me a link as I’d love to check out your books too! ^_^ 

 Happy reading till next time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo