Friday 10 December 2010

Christmas Questionnaire!

Hey guys, I found this holiday tag on youtube and was feeling in a really Christmassy mood so decided to do it and share it with you all. I’ve added a few of my own questions in to give it my own style. If any of you want to do this then feel free as long as you link back to me. If you decide to do it leave me a link in the comments so I can check out your response or if you just generally want to comment that’s fine too :-) 1.) Favourite holiday destination? Home I really do think there’s no place like home during Christmas. Although if I had to choose somewhere other than home I’d pick New York there’s just something about New York at Christmas. 2.) Favourite ornament or decoration? I have two there’s this bauble with a mouse and a snowball that has my name on it that I’ve had since I was a baby and more recently a me to you bear bauble that I bought last Christmas. I LOVE me to you bears. 3.) What are you doing for the holidays? On Christmas eve I think me and my family are just having a really relaxed day in our PJ’s watching films, wrapping presents and for me reading! Then on Christmas day I’m going to be opening presents, visiting my cousin because it’s her first Christmas with us, eating and probably doing more reading and film watching! And then on boxing day my whole family’s going to get together for a buffet and celebration. 4.) Are you a late or early christmas shopper? I’m kind of in the middle. I started early this year with having my cousin to shop for but now it’s getting mid-way into December and I haven’t got everything yet so I guess I’m kind of scattered. 5.) Who usually cooks holiday dinners? It’s actually usually my dad if it’s just my family because my mum will sometimes have to work on Christmas or if it’s a big family meal then my nan cooks the main meal and my parents and aunties will each bring a desert or drinks. 6.) Do you live where it snows? Yes I live in England so we get quite a good winter here! 7.) One thing that makes you happiest at christmas? It sounds corny but I love shopping for other people’s presents. I always put a lot of time and thought into it and I love knowing that the person I’m buying for is going to love their present on Christmas morning. I actually love giving presents more than receiving them. 8.) What do you want most for christmas? Books? Duh? And for my family and friends to have a lovely relaxing fun Christmas. 9.)What's your favourite holiday drink? Hot chocolate and wine…not together mind! 10.) Favourite Christmas song? Santa baby! Love that song! 11.) Favourite Christmas film? I have so many The Holiday, Love Actually, Bridget Jones’ diary, Elf, The Muppets Christmas Carol to name a few. 12.) Favourite Christmas book? I really like The Gift by Cecilia Ahern it has a really lovely Christmas moral. 13.) What is at the top of your list this Christmas? A lot of books! Fixing Delilah, Anna and the French Kiss, Pegasus and The Lying Game and some nice cosy PJ’s and slippers to snuggle down in to read my books! 14.) What is most important to you about the holidays? Having a time of year to relax and spend with my family, seeing them happy and having fun together. That’s what Christmas is all about after all! So there you have it, I love these questions and hope some of you decide to do them too so I can find out if you guys have any Christmas traditions! Hope you’ve had as much fun reading this as I have doing it!

4 comments :

  1. Loved reading this :-) it's put me in the Christmas spirit (if I haven't been already lol). I think I shall fill this out on my blog too :-)

    I wish we had a "winter" here in Texas. I'm jealous of yours!! and your holiday sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your answers! I'm truly hoping for a lovely white Christmas, but it's still so brown here :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. And here it is: http://g-reads.blogspot.com/2010/12/survey-says-holiday-edition-2010.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Christmas meme! I'm doing the post right now - drop by later and see, k? x

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts, opinions, and input make my day and help make this blog a better place, I reply to all comments so don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo