Monday 22 June 2015

Announcing YALC Month!


Banner by Faye at A Daydreamer's Thoughts

It's that time of year again! YALC 2015 will soon be upon us! Last year I hosted the YALC Readathon which I had so much fun with but a week was nowhere near enough time to read all of the books I wanted to ready for YALC and so with even more authors announced this year I decided to turn the YALC Readathon into a themed reading month.

For YALC Month the goal is simple: read as many books by authors attending YALC 2015 during July as you can! Authors attending can be found here. I know that a lot of us attending YALC have massive TBR piles and review book obligations so you do not have to read YALC books exclusively. With YALC itself happening in the middle of July this also gives us a chance to read the books we buy at YALC afterwards. I remember having a lot to get through last year!

I won't be reading YALC books exclusively in July because I have other review books I need to get to so I'd like to read at least 5 books for YALC Month and I have a great pile to choose from. What do you recommend I pick from this pile?


To sign up share your intention to join us either on your Blog, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Goodreads and share the link to your post in the linky below. If you'd also like to share the banner, your TBR or goals for the month then please do, although this isn't mandatory. When talking about the event on social media please use the hashtag #YALCMonth so we can all follow each others updates and progress! I hope you want to join me in reading YALC books throughout July! If you do please sign up here


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo