Sunday 8 September 2013

Letterbox Love (32)



Letterbox Love is a meme hosted by Lynsey @ Narratively Speaking for UK based book bloggers to showcase the books that they’ve received each week.

 For Review


How to Love by Katie Cotugno
I hadn't heard of this one when it dropped through my letterbox but after reading the synopsis I was immediately excited! My Goodreads friends that have read it have all loved it so far so I'm very excited for this debut!
Amelia Grey's Fireside Dream by Abby Clements
I've read both of Abby's novels and have enjoyed them so I'm looking forward to this Autumn read! This sounds like the perfect book for getting cosy by the fire with as the nights start drawing in.
The Elites by Natasha Ngan (Proof Copy)
This is a debut that I have heard so much about! I've been looking forward to this one since early summer when I first heard about it and will be getting stuck in soon.
Goodbye, Rebel Blue by Shelley Coriell (Proof Copy)
I have a bit of a fascination with bucket lists. I think they can tell you so much about a person and what's important to them, so when I was asked if I wanted to review this one I jumped at the chance!
Fearsome Dreamer by Laure Eve (Proof Copy)
My friend Cait has been telling me how good this one is and I think it sounds incredible! I love the synopsis for this one and will be reading it very soon. It's another very exciting sounding debut!

 Bought/ Gifted


Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
YESSSSSS!!! New Rainbow Rowell come to Mamma! I had this one on pre-order
1.) Because I love Eleanor and Park.
2.) Because this book sounds like my life.
I've been so excited for Fangirl and I'm so thrilled to finally have a copy!
Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay
Beauty and the Beast is my favourite fairytale and so when I saw this reviewed on Sam's blog I knew I had to have it and it's been sitting waiting on my wishlist patiently and I finally decided to treat myself to it! Huge thank you to Sam for bringing this one to my attention! Check out the review here.
Deception by C. J. Redwine
This is another book that I had on pre-order. I read the first book last year and loved it! Definitely a must read for fans of Shadow and Bone and Throne of Glass!
The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (AKA J.K. Rowling)
I love HP and I love The Casual Vacancy. I've only just got around to buying this one because for a long time I thought that somebody was tricking me and that someone would pop out and be like "Just kidding! J.K doesn't have a new book out! You crazy fool!" I've since accepted that this is legit so I finally bought it. I think I'm going to add this to my October TBR for some Halloween Crime reading.
Arclight by Josin L. McQuein
This was gifted to me by the lovely Raimy! The cover for this one is so pretty and I really love the sound of it so I'm looking forward to getting stuck in! Thanks Raimy!

 As always thank you to the lovely publishing folk for the review copies. If you decided to do a Letterbox Love, Book Haul, IMM, Showcase Sunday, Mailbox Monday or whatever else featuring the books you got this week leave me a link as I’d love to check out your books too! ^_^ 

 Happy reading till next time!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo