Saturday 13 July 2013

Letterbox Love (29)



Letterbox Love is a meme hosted by Lynsey @ Narratively Speaking for UK based book bloggers to showcase the books that they’ve received each week.

So it's been almost a month since I last did one of these posts and that is simply because I haven't been requesting or buying as many books lately. The MAHOOSIVE pile of books by my bed actually fell down on top of me so I had to make the tough call of getting rid of some books. Basically I'm running out of places to put my books and so I'm trying to read what I've got and get my TBR down a bit. Although it's been a month I still only have 9 books to share with you - that is how good I've been! I used to get that in a week! Never mind a month! I'm pretty chuffed with myself. It's also very satisfying watching my TBR pile dwindle down. These Letterbox Love posts may be few and far between for a while whilst I continue to tackle Mount TBR. Instead I'll be saving the few books I do get and doing a Letterbox Love every few weeks when I have a good number to show you.



Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas (For Review, Proof Copy)
Oh, yeah! I loved Throne of Glass and will be getting to this sequel this month, hopefully. The cover is awesome and it isn't even a finished copy! *Pets book and does a happy dance.*
Antigoddess by Kendare Blake (Review Copy)
Another exciting book! I loved Anna Dressed in Blood and am excited to read Kendare's new series.
Memory by Christoph Marzi (Review Copy)
I can't remember too much about this one (which is ironic given the title!) but I've heard good things about Christoph's books so I'm looking forward to giving this one a go.
Out of Breath by Rebecca Donovan (Review Copy)
I still have to start this series but now that I have all three books now is the perfect time, right?
Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines (Review Copy)
I have yet to read anything by Abbi but I love the sound of this series and want to start it this summer.
Carnaby by Cate Sampson (Review Copy)
I'm pretty sure this is a murder mystery/ thriller. I haven't heard very much about this one yet but the synopsis sounds interesting.



Book Geek tote bag which Mira Ink very kindly sent me! I love it! Perfect for book shopping!
Fathomless by Jackson Pearce (Review Copy)
I love Jackson's books and this is a re-telling of The Little Mermaid which is one of my favourite fairytales! This will make a great summer read.
Truly, Madly, Deadly by Hannah Schwartz (Bought)
You guys! This book sounds awesome! I haven't seen it around but the synopsis sounds great so I had to get it. If you like Contemporary YA Thrillers this one needs to be on your radar!
Shipwrecked by Siobhan Curham (Bought)
Another YA Thriller that's pitched as Lost meets Gossip Girl both of which I have been obsessed with at some point or another. I'm really into my summer thrillers lately so I just had to get me a copy of this one!



*** My quote in Fathomless *** 
The awesome Casey from Dark Readers sent me a tweet letting me know I was quoted in Fathomless! This is the 5th book I've been quoted in this year and it's always so exciting and a little unbelievable, there I am underneath the authors of Beautiful Creatures. I mean... WHAT!?!? Is this real life!?


These are all of the lovely new books that found themselves a new home on my shelves over the past few weeks. If any of these books have caught your eye and you’d like to find out more about them simply click on the title and the link will take you to Goodreads for a full synopsis, reviews, and to add them to your wishlists. As always thank you to the lovely publishing folk for the review copies. If you’re looking forward to a certain book in particular and want to request a review feel free to in the comments and I’ll do my best to get around to the book sooner rather than later. And if you decided to do a Letterbox Love, Book Haul, IMM, Showcase Sunday, Mailbox Monday or whatever else featuring the books you got this week leave me a link as I’d love to check out your books too! ^_^

 Happy reading till next time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs using images from the Valentine Owls and Valentine's Day clip art kits by Pink Pueblo